The Blog Formerly Known As Practical Paralegalism
If you haven’t already started reading these paralegal blogs, and added them to your RSS feed reader, I encourage you to do so:
- Atlanta Paralegal Services, http://www.atlantaparalegalservices.com/ , ~ Freelance paralegal Misty Sheffield is a talented and thoughtful essayist about all things paralegal.
- The Paralegal Society, http://theparalegalsociety.wordpress.com/ ~ A terrific collaborative effort, this is one of the most exciting new paralegal blogs to enter the blawgosphere, featuring essays on a variety of paralegal-related topics from both paralegals and attorneys.
- Ms. Austen’s Cubicle, http://www.msaustenscubicle.com/ ~ An anonymous legal assistant employed by a midwestern law firm chronicles the issues many of us deal with every day, including annoying co-workers and dating.
- LegallyBlog, http://samihartsfield.wordpress.com/ ~ Texas paralegal Sami Hartsfield shares a great deal of detailed information helpful to paralegals and students.
- Career Liberty, http://careersandliberty.com/ ~ Colorado contracts manager Neal Huffman shares thoughtful posts on the state of the paralegal profession today.
Have you discovered any new blogs by legal staffers – or started one? Send me the link care of firstname.lastname@example.org, so I can share the good word with the paralegal herd!