Want some tips from the experts about how to get ahead in the paralegal profession? On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, Vicki and I join NALA
President, Karen McGee, ACP
and Charlsye Smith Diaz, Ph.D.
, as they take a look at career development and how to advance in the paralegal profession. We cover key topics including creating professional resumes, obtaining professional certification, and networking at CLE programs.
Also in this episode:
- New ways that NALA is serving the paralegal profession
- Why having a quality professional resume is vital
- How employers read resumes
- The most important parts of a professional resume – and what to leave out
- More resume writing tips
- Alternate career paths for paralegals
- The advantages of NALA’s Advanced Paralegal Certification
- Vicki’s practice tip and Lynne’s social media tip
Internet resources and links mentioned during the podcast:
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show, or a question for us, you are welcome to contact us at TheParalegalVoice@gmail.com
Also, you can make sure you never miss a podcast by subscribing to any Legal Talk Network show, including The Paralegal Voice, by using the RSS Feed links or iTunes links at http://legaltalknetwork.com/rss-feeds/