The Blog Formerly Known As Practical Paralegalism
I’m not a Twitter elitist (“Twelitist”?), and I have a weakness for people whose tweets make me laugh, or who frequently tweet Twitpics of their dogs or their dinner (the human dinner, not the canine).
- Your profile picture is the ubiquitous Twitter default “owl”, the Twitter equivalent of wearing a paper bag over your head.
- You have no user bio (leaving me to wonder why you chose a means of communication that requires writing).
- Your user bio is a catchy but unintelligible jingle that makes me wonder if your sole source of nutrition is children’s breakfast cereal.
- All of your tweets are less than 10 characters and have to do with bodily functions, weed or your boo. You do know that all of your tweets are public, right?
- Since Craigslist downsized you from “erotic” services to the much tamer “adult” services category, you’ve decided that sending the occasional tweet with the word “paralegal” or “legal assistant” in it is a clever new way to increase your “adult” services business. I didn’t get off the turnip truck yesterday, and I know that real legal assistants don’t usually wear sequined bustiers in their public profile pics.
- It’s clear that you’ve been sending the same four automated tweets every six hours for a year. You do know that all of your tweets are public, right?
I hope my Tweeps don’t think I’m a Twitter snob…