When I stumbled upon “Truths For Mature Humans” at FunLOL.com, I thought the author had to be a paralegal – or married to one. Here are the five truths that most hit home with me (and make me think whoever created this list is stalking me or sitting in my driveway stealing my WiFi. That’s an inside joke at my house ’cause my dad turns his off when he’s not using it, which makes the rest of us crazy.)
- I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
- Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
- You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
- I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
- I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
Which one of the Truths applies most to you? Do you have a Truth of your own? Here’s mine: