|The Paralegal Mentor|
On Tuesday, March 1, 2011, at 1:00 p.m. EST, my Paralegal Voice co-host, as well as the one and only Paralegal Mentor, Vicki Voisin, and I are teaming up to present a new online CLE course, “10 Ways to Prepare Top Civil Injury Settlement Demands”. You can earn 1.5 hours of CLE credit without leaving the comfort of your desk at work, or your home office.
We’ll talk about how to make the most of your client’s civil injury claim from the day your firm accepts the case until you finalize the settlement demand that establishes your firm’s experience and credibility, and provides the evidence the insurance adjuster needs to evaluate the damages. There’s much more to an effective settlement demand package than simply gathering medical records and bills, and a knowledgeable paralegal can be indispensable to a successful outcome.
- How to manage civil injury cases from A-Z
- How to avoid common mistakes that can decrease the value of a claim
- The extra steps to take in the development of a case that may mean the difference between an unsatisfactory outcome, and a fair and reasonable resolution.
|The Practical or Percolatin’ Paralegal|
- How to obtain evidence to show negligence and causation
- The best way to document all damages
- Tips for guiding clients through the process
- How to prioritize statutory liens
- Actions to take so you don’t miss medical damages
- Tips for assisting with the firm’s case valuation
- How to write demand letters that work
- How to submit a well-done settlement package
- Key resources
- 1.5 hours CLE credit for this 90-minute webinar
- Certificate of completion provided to registered attendees
- Course delivery via telephone, Skype, or your computer – you choose!
- A comprehensive hand-out you’ll refer to long after the course is completed
Date and Time: Tuesday, March 1, 2011 – 1:00 p.m. EST