Virtual Paralegal Services
The types of substantive litigation support services I can provide include, but of course are not limited to:
- Review and organization of complex medical records
- Prepare medical chronologies.
- Write medical and/or factual narratives.
- Prepare deposition and document summaries.
- Review and summarize discovery responses
- Prepare detailed witness and background notebooks
- Perform medical research
- Prepare spreadsheets summarizing damages
Lynne DeVenny is a North Carolina State Bar Certified Paralegal with over 27 years of experience working on complex litigation cases, including medical malpractice, personal injury, workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability.
Lynne J. DeVenny, N.C. State Bar Certified Paralegal
Owner & Virtual Paralegal, DeVenny Paralegal Services
Inquiries are welcome, with free quotes available.